Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 3 0.5
Nail Polishes April 11, 2012 171
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Rimmel's Lycra Pro range is my favourite drug store nail varnishes. I was so excited to find the colour "Night Flight" because I love applying dark colours on short, well-groomed nails during the cold, winter months. I love this shade because it looks black at night, but in the day it is a dark purple shade. It's a great alternative for ladies who love dark shades but aren't too comfortable with the black emo look.

The Maxi Brush definitely makes application real easy and fast to apply. It also enables an even application. The formula of this nail varnish definitely lasts longer than other nail varnishes, but I haven't been able to keep my nail varnish from chipping within the 10 day period that the product promises. It could be because I wash my hands quite a bit.

Overall, I love the Lycra Pro range. I can definitely feel the difference in quality compared to other drug store nail polishes and the price is reasonable. This product retails for around R50 depending on the store you purchase it from.
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply