4.0 1 0.5
EyeLiners January 28, 2014 150
Conveniently Bold
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Price: R89

I recently spotted the 'Scandal Eyes' stand while waiting in the queue at Foschini. I swear that they make people take their time at the pay til, in order to catch out suckers, like me. (I intended on buying a chubby stick and left with everything but!) Regardless, I was quite intrigued and excited to give this a go, as I am a lover of liquid eyeliner pens and cannot leave home without some applied. Considering the brand and that this is new to their range, I was impressed by the price - I know that there are cheaper alternatives, but you have to take into consideration the unique dual tip that Rimmel is offering in this product. The tip is made up of felt, like most pen liners, and is shaped in a way that by simply turning the pen, you have the option of a thick or thin line - much like a highlighter! To be honest, my first application looked horrible as I had to adjust to a felt tip, after using my recent bristle find, and you can't rotate it, without changing the thickness of the line. However, my second application went a whole lot better, and I loved how I could make the inner part of my lid thin and elegant while thickening the outer edge, all in one coat! The only down fall of the product, is that it melts or runs in the humidity and I found myself constantly checking for drooping edges. Other than that, I find the product is long lasting, a stunning formula and a unique design on a simple concept. Although, I don't plan on using this every day, I have decided that this is great for my handbag as it doesn't require as much time or skill as my regular eyeliner pen. It is convenient and often we just need some eyeliner to spruce up our entire look, so feel this is perfect for those times you didn't have time to apply, at home.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4
Ordering
January 28, 2014
WOW! I am sooooo getting this today :-) Thank you Megan
N
Nuri1
January 28, 2014
Thank you for this honest review :)
C
CharlieW
March 24, 2014
and you should try the mascara from the range!! THAT is amazing!!! will def give the eyeliner a go now
A
alexandra
March 25, 2014
Hahaha, I also ended buying this whilst standing in the queue at Foschini. Great review!
S
Sametia
4 results - showing 1 - 4

Leave a Reply