Review Detail

4.7 17 0.5
Foundations December 02, 2015 437
The perfect match
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Yet again Rimmel hits it out the park with this packaging, so simple yet so effective.

What attracted me to this baby is the “Match Perfection” claim & you know how much i struggle to find the perfect shade right?. Yet again the pump bottle, which i love.

The formula is considerably weaker than the lasting finish foundation, so a beauty blender may not be the best tool , rather a good old foundation brush.The coverage is light to medium coverage that is build-able. So for pigmentation and uneven skin tone you may need a few layers to get the desired effect. But the colour match makes up for that because i tried a shade that was “normally” lighter than my normal shade (note- there isn’t much choice with regards to shades) but it matched somehow , witchcraft? no just great formulation. Its weightless coverage that blurs pores and just looks flawless!

It lasts around 4 hours which isn’t bad for light to medium coverage, although i do love longer wear. As mentioned above there isn’t much choice with regards to shades – 8 in total. Our perfect shade was “Deep Mocha” which is a bit of a stretch from my normal shade but it works for some reason.

Oh and did we mention and SPF of 18? YES that’s an added bonus!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply