fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.6 4 0.5
Lipsticks March 10, 2014 335
It's not a miracle in a bottle but it serves the purpose!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This product was recommended to be my a close friend. I own quite a lot of lip sticks because I'm still in search of "my best colour" but I don't wear it as much because it doesn't stay on and I cant keep applying lipstick all the time, who has time for that?
Anyway I bought this product because its suppose to lock in your lip stick which to me means having it stay on longer. And that it does.
Yes it has the disadvantage of drying your lips as it locks in the colour and yes it does still transfer but it serves the purpose of making your lip stick stay on longer which is what I want so I am happy with the product. It's not a miracle in a bottle and until I find a better product I will keep using this one. I guess its a matter of personal preference.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. Vivian

Will not buy again.Purchased no 530/520/130. it was extremely feathery,caking up,dried my lips terribly.did not last long on lips-Was patchy terrible.Colour was uneven. Forms a stiff layer on lips,then starts crcking up. stains everything except staying on the lips.
    PLEASE DONT WASTE YPUR MONEY ON THIS LIPSTICKS.

Leave a Reply