fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 12 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers May 19, 2014 711
Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Long Lasting Intense Colour Balm in 220 Rumour Has It
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

If you really want to make a statement, if you’re not afraid of a pop of colour, if you’re looking for a lip colour that not only looks amazing, but is super hydrating, I would recommend this colour lip balm from Rimmel cosmetics to you.

With its vibrant bright pink colour accompanied by a creamy vanilla scent packaged in a convenient and cute twistable tube, it’s simply impossible not to love this product. It glides on with ease and keeps your lips moisturised from the get go – something hard to find with most lip colours.

I would recommend this lip colour and lip balm-in-one product to anyone looking for radiant, long-lasting colour and nourishment. This product doesn’t compromise one for the other. It has the best of both worlds.

The colour though is more of a summery shade, so I wouldn’t suggest it be worn this time of year, unless you really want to stand out, which is of course not a bad thing. I would definitely wear it all year round. A little bit of edge never hurt anyone, right?
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply