Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.7 3 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 27, 2011 130
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Have you ever wanted a mascara that not only optimizes your lash beauty, but promotes lash growth at the same time? Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara does just that. It’s a lash modifier and a treatment in one. You call it mascara… I call it a miracle in a tube!

If you are tired of the empty promises that most mascara’s tend to make, try Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara. Not a fiber of your being will feel regret after using this mascara. In just one coat, it works instantly to give you fuller, longer lashes.

Without getting dry, flakey or clumpy, Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara leaves your lashes looking beautiful all day long. It’s not too heavy, but still looks natural. As quick as this mascara can be applied, this light formula is also easy to wash off.

The best quality about this product is, without a doubt, the Grow-Lash Complex. If you weren’t blessed with long, luscious lashes, this product is the solution to your problem. The Grow-Lash Complex works over time, so patience has to be your best virtue with this mascara.

There’s nothing sexier than a pair of bold, outstanding lashes. Treat your lashes to amazing length and volume with Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara. It worked wonders for me. Let it work wonders for you. I highly recommend this makeup product.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply