Review Detail

4.4 15 0.5
Eyeshadows November 03, 2014 354
Rimmel Glam Eyes in Spicy Bronze
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This was the first time in about 4 years that I've used a Rimmel eyeshadow. The last one I owned was a duo in brown tones and when I would apply this, it was non existant! I would apply layers of the stuff but nothing was really visible on my eyelid so I eventually gave up and chucked it. I would always opt for other brands of eyeshadows and have never had the same problem.

So along came this eye shadow from the BB ladies and I was quite keen to try it out to see if there was a difference. They've definitely improved their eyeshadow formula and its very pigmented and lasted the entire day without applying an eye primer and most importantly, I could see the colour on my eyelid! Woo Hoo!!!!!

This colour is a beautiful shimmery brown and its the kind of colour that I would usually wear for daytime. I've mixed and blended this to make a smoky eye with some other colours and it worked great for that too. Overall, I'm impressed with this eyeshadow as I didn't have high hopes. I will definitely be on the look out for more colours in the Glam Eyes range!.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply