Review Detail

3.2 3 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils September 08, 2011 144
Rimmel Extra WOW Lash
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

WOW!! (And I don't mean that as a compliment)

This has got to be one of the worse eyeliners I have ever used, ever! I received this in a gift bag at Dischem and was so excited to try a Rimmel mascara since I am in love with their eyeliner, and have not tried a mascara of theirs before. Needless to say, I was so disappointed with this, and I began realizing why Dischem was giving it away as a free gift :/

Firstly, if you wear contact lenses, I wouldn't recommend that you even TRY this mascara, because it irritates your eyes and actually damages your contacts!! I was royally p*ssed off with that!

Secondly, is that after about an hour or two (if you are lucky) the mascara starts to smudge; and it forms crumbs around the eye area which is not a pretty site. I have used many mascaras, which were not waterproof, and they still managed to stay put and last all day, so I am not sure how this mascara was even allowed to be placed on the shelves.

I would not recommend this product, but because I got it for free I am happy I got to try it instead of actually wasting good money on a horrible product.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply