Review Detail

4.6 4 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils March 04, 2016 175
On the fence...
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have mixed feelings when it comes to this product. I have always been using waxes and powders for my brows after pencil fillers left me wanting more. I must say I have an above avergae stable hand when it comes to applying these products whether it be with a brush or pencil since I am an artist. I have had this product in Dark Brown for almost a week now and I use it every day.

I tried it using the wax side 1st and then topped it woth powder, I also tried it the other way around and I must admit that I am struggling to get it perfect. The shadow part is excellent and of great quality. The wax part though...It is very pigmented as you would want but almost to such an extent that you can't get it to look natural. It applies streaky and patchy. When I used it wax 1st, almost all the product melted off my brows in the heat. Used the other way around with powder 1st, I must say that it works a lot better.

I will keep using it and give it a fair chance before I make up my mind. I think with more practice using THIS specific wax I could get it to perfect soon. I also like the idea of using the spoolie that comes with the kit to apply the wax in a light coating just to keep it all in place.

The little blush and spplie that comes with it is adorbale and a nice touch to have it on the go. I think in this case my skill might be the problem and NOT the product.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply