Review Detail

3.9 9 0.5
BB Creams January 05, 2014 374
Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have tried a number of BB creams and been rather disappointed with the results, most of the time I would have to use my moisturiser and foundation, even though the BB cream is supposed to multi-task and fulfil those roles as well. I was really eager to see if Rimmel's BB cream was any better, so thank you to the Beauty Bulletin team for sending me this to review!
I must say that this BB cream is definitely a head above the rest, I find that it goes on smoothly and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturised, it also conceals the minor imperfections and feels lightweight on the skin. I love that it contains and SPF 25! We were unexpectedly caught out by a hot day and whilst my friends got burnt noses, my BB cream saved the day and I didn't burn at all.
I will wear this BB cream on its own on days when I feel like going natural, but I do like my foundation for just that bit of extra coverage when going out at night.
On the whole I do love this product as it fulfils its promises and is lovely when you need to get ready at top speed like I do! Way to go Rimmel!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply