4.2 14 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 29, 2013 381
Apocalips Now
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Rimmel’s Apocalips Lip Lacquer is opaque, glides on smoothly and looks quite perfect. Lacquer sounds like lekker which is how I feel about this product.
Apocalips comes in a slim container with a funky black geometric top and the black fades to the actual colour of the product. I used Celestial which is perfect for me because it’s almost the same colour as my lips, just pinker and prettier. I’m quite fair and the shade is ideal because it doesn’t wash me out but it isn’t too bold either. You don’t need to re-dip the applicator as it has a nifty little scooper that holds all the product you need.
The lip lacquer has an artificial watermelon smell which reminds me of summer sweeties but it could be a bit overpowering if you don’t like a fragranced lippy. It’s not gunky or super shiny, which is great. Rimmel’s Apocalips is a bit like a lip stain with some moisture. And although it lasts long it will definitely leave marks on your wine glass (or coffee cup depending on the time of day!) So kiss carefully.
M
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply