Review Detail

4.1 11 0.5
Foundations August 22, 2013 365
My HolyGgrail
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been searching for "the perfect" foundation for a while now, a friend recommended Rimmel products to me, so I started researching and reviewing different foundations. This one stood out the most as it is a hydrating foundation and I have extremely dry skin which usually causes foundation to stick to the dry areas.

The first time I used this foundation it felt heavy on my skin and immediately started sticking to my dry areas. I thought, "Wow, what a waste of money". But I still tried it for a day. To my surprise, a couple of minutes after I have applied the foundation with my beauty blender it really became "a part of" my skin. No dry patches, no creasing and the coverage was AMAZING.

About 4 hours after wearing the foundation it started to become oily on the skin, even though it was not visible, I could feel it on my skin. I thought it was because of the moisturizer I was using because I use a moisturizer for extreme dry skin, so obviously the skin was too hydrated. The next day I used a moisturizer for just dry skin and it was perfect.

I would definitely encourage people reading this review to give the product a try if you are looking for a full coverage foundation that stay on for hours without oxidation and creasing

T
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply