Review Detail

4.7 1 0.5
Nail Polishes September 27, 2013 195
Revolution Nail Polish in Midnight Blue
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I first found out about Revolution nail polish when I came across it in the specials bin at Clicks and it was going for a discounted price of R12.99! This was to be the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

The Midnight Blue Revolution nail polish that I got has a very vibrant and glossy blue colour. It’s very easy to apply, but definitely requires two or three coats. The first coat dries quite quickly…within a minute or two. The second coat, however, needs a little longer to fully dry. Try not to do anything with your hands for 30 minutes or so, if you don’t want to risk smudging.

The nail polish remains chip free for about 3 or 4 days. But make sure that you put a base coat FIRST before applying the nail polish. This will help to prevent staining your nails when using a nail polish remover later. The blue colour is difficult to remove from your nails without staining your fingers as well.

There is a whole range of cosmetics available from Revolution that include eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipgloss and mascara…all at affordable prices starting from R22.95
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply