Review Detail

4.4 9 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 17, 2016 481
My NEW Magic Wand!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When Revlon took all their mascaras off the shelves, I was a little scared because I didn’t know where I would find my staple mascara.

Revlon has created four mascara that tackles specific gripes, like lash length, lash colour, definition and volume; and one that handles all of these at the same time!!

I tried the Volume + Length Magnified Mascara and it is easily my favourite mascara of the 5 new mascara. I always say I have non-existent lashes, so I need help with length and volume. I love that my lashes look defined and oh so lavish. The wand is like an oversized brush, so it really gets every tiny lash without depositing too much product. The mascara thickened up the base of my lashes while adding length (I did a little happy dance when I saw the results)?.

The Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara is one of the few mascaras I can say gives me long, lush lashes that make my eyes pop. My lashes remain pliable all day and with no clumps or smudges.

I totally love it as an everyday work mascara and would recommend it to anyone who needs Length and Volume added to their lashes.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
March 14, 2016
I am dying to try this one out and can't wait to get my hands on it.
T
Tagar
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply