Review Detail

4.1 25 0.5
Lipsticks March 17, 2016 536
Almost there...
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Revlon is one of the 1st brands that come to mind when I think of Lip Products and that is why I was so happy to try this range. I have it in the colour "Passion" which is a deep, berry toned Red. As a Revlon lover for most of my makeup life, I was not too impressed by this product which really breaks my heart as Revlon is one of my go-to brands. Here are my thoughts all summed up.

Pros:

1. The packaging is adorable and I love the new look
2. The smell of this product is great. It has a very strong sweet scent which I find delightful
3. The colour pay-off is intense and buttery!
4. The colour selection is not bad at all. There is something nice for everyone
5. The colour is long-lasting

Cons:

1. This product will feather and bleed over your natural lip line/lipliner like there is no tomorrow. I am not sure if this is only a problem with the very dark colour I chose but a few hours after application, it moves all over!
2. It never stops transferring. When you wear such a dark colour, you need it to stay in 1 place as much as possible. If you even graze your lips slightly, you will get covered in product.

If not for these 2 cons, this would have been a fantastic product in my opinion! The lighter shades might prove less troublesome.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
No
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply