4.0 10 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 17, 2016 327
None-in-one mascara
(Updated: September 13, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This product haunted me for months! Every time I walked in to Clicks I heard it call me... "Courtney..." like a ghost. When I walked in to Dischem Pharmacy "courtneeeey" Yelling out my name over the Tv screen and radio adds! in Foschini "cccooouuurrrttt..." OKAY WE GET IT!! I pinched my eyes and bought the product, that evening I couldn't get home from the mall any quicker. Like a kid who got a new toy I immediately put that mascara on when I got home.
aaahahah!? okay maybe I'm standing too close. Lemme move to a room with better lighting, huhaha? Mmmmaybe if I stopped... no. or maaaybe. Perhaps if it dried a bit before... Still don't see the all-in-one definition. But I will give say something positive about the product, it added color to my lashes (well I have almost invisible eye lash color so that kind of ... upset me even more).

By the end of everyday, this mascara was on my cheeks chipped and peeled. To top it off it made my eye burn like chili bites. Yike! For a second I thought that I might have pushed the envelope a bit with the coconut oil uses. I thought that there was something wrong with me, maybe I'd been applying make-up all these years. It wasn't until I went on facebook, Thank you internet. I'm not the only one. It's not me
1 coconut oil bottle!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
No
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply