Review Detail

4.0 10 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 17, 2016 329
THE ONE WAND FOR THE GIRL WHO WANTS IT ALL
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As a new mom, managing to leave home with clean hair is a luxury, so I've pretty much given up on even trying to attempt a full face of makeup.
That said, the one thing I NEVER leave home without is a slick of mascara, so I was thrilled to get to review REVLON's new ALL-IN-ONE mascara.
BEST BITS:
*The cleverly designed tube is easy to open, twist and snap shut, so the precious contents of it is unlikely to dry out or cake-up.
*I was a little intimidated by the teeny-tiny, oval-shaped 'power mini' brush at first, but quickly got to grips with it, and was pleasantly surprised by the way it held just the right amount of mascara, and made application ultra-easy.
*The formula delivered exactly what it promised: Volume, Length, Definition, Lift and Intense Colour. It glided on smoothly; didn't clump, and effortlessly coated every single lash - even those tricky to reach corner ones.
TO SUM UP:
This mascara didn't change my life, but it certainly enhanced it. It's amazing how a little colour and definition on the eyes can make them pop, and make one's whole look a little more groomed and pulled together - even on days when getting out the door with one's sanity (nevermind makeup!) intact is a feat!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
BK
Top 1000 Reviewer 12 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply