Review Detail

4.2 4 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 17, 2016 236
Revlon super length mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am a makeup artist and have used a lot of different mascaras available on the market. This time I get to try Revlon’s Super length.
The pros: Sleek packaging, I love that the tube isn’t round so it is easy to grip the lid to twist open and similar to close it tight after using. The bristles on the wand are quite full and long which surprised me for a lengthening mascara, that shape is normally more common for volumizing mascaras. Nevertheless, I can say that the bristles pick up the perfect amount of product (no need to wipe off excess from the wand for fear of product overload and clumping). There is NO CLUMPING whatsoever!! That is really a huge plus! Truly lengthening, the mascara glides easily on lashes for great lengthening and separation of lashes.
Result: Very long lashes, not a whole lot of volume but clean and precise without any clumping. It is possible to build a few layers too. My verdict? It is my mascara of choice for day wear when I want natural but beautiful lashes in an unsuspecting kind of way.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Revlon Super Length Mascara
S
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply