4.5 4 0.5
Revlon Powder Blush.jpg
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters July 24, 2013 255
Revlon Powder Blush in Sandalwood Beige
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This nifty little product has been a trusted part of my beauty regime for years now. So I thought it about time to show some respect to one of the best products out there!

I feel like I always start my reviews complaining about my problem skin. But trust me - when you're terrified of breaking out in a hive of pimples each time you use a skin product, you'd understand my fears.

And so along came Revlon's Powder Blush. My colour of choice is the subtle Sandalwood Beige. I once read that the shade of blush you choose should be identical to the colour you turn whenever you're embarrassed. If that's the case, I must be one cute blusher! This colour is gorgeous!

The powder itself has delicate, fine crystals that sparkle on the skin in the sunlight. What's great is that this glimmer doesn't come off as garish or unnatural but subtle and glowing.

Then there's the packaging. Who would've thought that a container so compact would come with a secret compartment? In true 007-style, the tub comes with a clever secret mirror that pops out at the touch of a button.

On the application side, I love that you can control the amount of product that gets onto the applicator brush, meaning you can build up as much or as little colour as you'd like.

I tend to go for a natural, undone look, so this delicate, subtle blusher is simply perfect!
Revlon Powder Blush.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply