4.6 11 0.5
Revlon Phot ready eyeshadow & primer
Eyeshadows January 29, 2014 288
Smitten
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I had loads of fun playing around with this pallette the past few days and I'm absolutely smitten by it .

It consists of a primer which you apply to your lid up to below your brows, a brown shade which is applied to just your lid, followed by by a sparkling silver which you apply to the crease area of the lids and lastly a glittery gold shade to coat and glamorize the brown shade applied to just the lid area. The latter shade can be skipped during the day and used for a night out on the town . I personally use it day and night ,that's how much I love it! I've also used it wet and the color is beautifully intensified.

It comes with two double ended sponge tip applicators which I find to be very handy.

This pallette helped me create the perfect smokey eye look and the diagram at the back made it so easy for me .

At the end of the day when I check In the mirror , my eyeshadow is still in place although a bit faded but I still made my statement for hours on end ! :p

Thank you Beauty Bulletin for sending me this ,I am in love with this pallette!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
September 08, 2015
Hi dolls. I forgot to mention the peachy shade which is sort of a highlighter and is applied to the Lower brow bone .

x
M
mia-shaik
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply