Review Detail

4.0 1 0.5
EyeLiners March 26, 2014 145
Revlon Photoready Kajal
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I stopped wearing eyeliner after a (amount of years since I started wearing make-up, specifically eyeliner)long struggle to find one that doesn't smudge and actually lasts longer than 10 minutes. I was so tired of seeing myself with black circles under my eyes on photos. Also, I recently found out that eyeliner on my bottom lids make my eyes look smaller (as my eyes are already smallish). And I must say, after this change, I have received quite a few compliments.

Anyways. When I received Revlon's Photoready Kajal eyeliner I was kinda bummed. It took me a while to get myself to actually open the product and consider writing this review. But boy, am I glad that I did. After closer inspection I realised that this is not just another eyeliner, but a 2-in-1 intense eyeliner AND brightener! On the one side is a white eye pencil (brightener), and the other side the black liner.

Both sides only need to be applied once (back and forth) for a perfect application. I really wish it was a bit longer though. The pencil is quite short, so I'm not sure how long it will last.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply