Review Detail

3.8 6 0.5
Foundations May 06, 2012 246
Revlon Photo Ready Airbrush-be transformed
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Today I would like to tell you about this fantastic product which I just bought its called Revlon Photo Ready Airbrush Mousse. It is awesome!!

I usually use a BB cream on my face now cause I just finished my course of Oratane so I am enjoying blemish free skin!! Yeah me. So I just wanted a light cover for the pink blotches and an even tone. Clicks was having a make-up sale so I decided to check it out and lo and behold I came across this product. I was a bit sceptical cause after months of treatment and outbreaks I didn't want change products, but I was told that all Revlon products are allergy tested and should not have any reaction to my skin, and so I bought it.

Applying it is the easiest part, you just shake the bottle and then put a small bit on your hand, then with your fingers apply to your face evenly. It is so light weight but yet so effective that you will be amazed how so little goes such a long way! You also wont feel like you have anything on at all.It also gives your skin a smooth and even finish when its done. Its as if you are photo-shopped!! lol

I was so surprised at how people stopped me at the mall just to say that I look like a porcelain doll-imagine! That's how good it is.

So today I just want to thank Revlon for such an amazing product and Clicks for the sale. I paid R85 for it on sale, but I am sure the retail price is not much more.

I hope you will give it try!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
P
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply