Review Detail

4.4 14 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils July 19, 2013 355
Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It’s no secret that when it comes to Revlon products, you’re assured of getting a high quality product that lives up to its promises. This 3D Volume Mascara does not disappoint.

This mascara comes with the applicator brush that is separate to the mascara liquid tube. However, the applicator fits in perfectly with the tube and it can be securely closed after your first use and beyond.

The brush has very fine but steady plastic bristles with a round tip. This is supposed to help you get every lash and maximise application.

The mascara’s formula is not wet or dry, but is a perfect in-between. It coats easily on to the brush and does not clump around it.

Application was very easy and I could feel each eyelash being ‘combed’ by the brush. The length and definition were immediately visible after a single coat. The second coat gave them even more volume and length. However, the amplified look was not as dramatic as I thought it would be, especially considering that they described their product as 3D.

The length and thicker volume look of my eyelashes lasted all day and I was definitely happy with it.

Revlon Photoready 3D Volume Mascara is suitable for everyday application, but if you want a mascara that dramatically lengthens and amplifies you eyelashes, then this may NOT be the product for you.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply