5.0 1 0.5
Autumn Spice
Nail Polishes February 11, 2014 136
Revlon Parfumerie Autumn Spice
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was super excited when I spotted these for sale in my local store, and it was very difficult to decide which colour/scent option to go for as there are so many gorgeous choices to make. I chose Autumn Spice as I am pinning for the end of summer here in the Cape and the start of Autumn, and this colour reflects my mood perfectly, my nails look as wonderful as a mug of Hot Chocolate and smell like cinnamon and spices. The varnish went on really well and two coats would have been perfect but I did three cause I love the smell so much, the colour dried really quickly and I could almost immediately smell the wonderful scent of this varnish, it is definitely an Autumn scent, all woody and Cinnamon sugar. I have a small problem now as I am looking for an excuse to go back to the store to get another one, there is a great Violet one, an African Rose one and one called Beachy, oh the decisions that need to be made in life.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
February 11, 2014
I am very much intrigued by this. I am always amazed at all these different product but now I'm super excited and very keen to test this product!
I wonder if there is some sort of way to get an idea of the smell.

Thank you!
N
Nuri1
February 11, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

Unfortunately, you cant smell the different smells directly from the bottle, they have to dry before you can really smell the scent, but the smell of this polish is really classy and sexy so I am sure the rest are the same
D
DustinB
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply