Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 2 0.5
Foundations February 13, 2014 240
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My cousin and I normally share our latest make up with each other to see if we should purchase it. This is one of the products she said she would try first, however the day she purchased it we were together and I also tried it out with her. So the foundation is actually meant to give you a good coverage without the heavy feeling and make you look natural.

I wished. The product gave me an oily look which I hated and even though it was the right colour of my skin, after a while it didn't look very natural on me. And things couldn't get any worse, but it apparently did, to solve the oily problem I applied translucent powder on my face to control the oiliness, this just made the foundation cake up and look patchy.

I really didn't have a great experience with this product and I wouldn't recommend it to anybody who wants flawless make up unless you're willing to turn yourself into a "human tester" trying to get the correct shade of foundation and perfecting it all in one night, because its seriously a mission.
P
#1 Reviewer 878 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply