Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Nail Polishes April 23, 2014 140
Revlon Nail Polish - Fearless
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The shade Fearless comes from The Pacific Coast Colour Look by Gucci Westman collection. This mesmerising collection is filled with island vibe products, accented with acidic colour, which is the essence of Spring 2013. The collection is a showcase of the latest colour trends in a bohemian inspired collection created by the world renowned make up artist Gucci Westman.

I was lucky enough to receive this polish from Revlon South Africa. To be honest, I actually can't get enough of this polish. The shade is a vibrant orange and red mix which is bold and daring. As soon as I applied it to my nails, I instantly fell in love. I was even surprised that the texture of the polish allowed a perfect application. It's hard to find a polish which doesn't complicate life even more.

The polish has the perfect consistency which isn't too think nor is it too runny. I find the polish to be highly pigmented as well because with only one coat, I managed to achieve the bottle colour. The polish is definitely quick drying plus it dries to a high gloss finish, very similar to a gel polish. I'd say this polish is quite long lasting, it lasted around four days till I chipped my polish, which is fairly long lasting for me.

The polish retails at R89,95 per a bottle. I'd recommend you give the polish a try if you're looking for a bold and daring kind of look. The polish also comes in three other colours which are :
Sheer Nude (a very pale colour)
Tangerine (orange shimmer colour)
Fashionista ( dark blue colour)
P
#1 Reviewer 878 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply