Review Detail

4.2 3 0.5
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters February 01, 2011 251
Good starting point
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This blush is great for beginners. Despite being called a blush it looks more like a very subtle bronzer. It has a very beige tint without any orange in it. Its great for those days when some other feature of your face like lips or cheeks is overpowering and you don't want to add any more colour to your face. This blush just makes your face look balanced without blushing. I hope this makes sense :-)

Just as promised it looks totally matte. The powder is not the softest so you need to dig in with a brush to get any product on it. The packaging is quite bulky but the amount of the blush is not huge. There is a button next to the pan that makes the mirror pop out. It is a cool design but I still find the mirrow too small to use. It comes with a natural bristle brush. It is actually very soft - I even use it for eyeshadow sometimes, but it is too small to be used on cheeks in my opinion and it really sheds badly when you wash it.

Overall the product is useful but definitely paid too much for it. I would have been happy to have bought it at the sale price as that would have been more fair to the quality. Especially recommended to people who are scared of blush - this is a good one to start with!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply