Review Detail

3.9 6 0.5
Eyeshadows September 26, 2010 416
Revlon Cream Shadows in Wild Orchids
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Wild Orchids is the palette in the photo above. The colours are gorgeous in this set. There is one pink, two lavender and one burgundy brown shade. The all have different textures but all are very shimmery while some are more so than others. The all work really well together. This week I have been wearing the second lavender shade on the lid with the pink on the brow bone. It is a very springy fresh look. I used them on top of my MAC paint which is a super durable primer and just applied it with my figer. The color is a lot more intense that way. Unfortunately just a few hours later it started sliding all over and setting in the crease and frankly looked horrible. I had to wipe it off at work. The second time around I used a concealer brush to apply and it was a much thinner coat. Because the layer wasn't as thick it didn't crease as badly but it was still obvious. I personally don't mind having bought these but if I paid the full price for it, I think I would have been pretty upset. Because of the creasing issue this quad doesn't get much use.

Personally I wouldn't recommend this unless you have very dry lids that don't really get oily.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply