Review Detail

3.7 8 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 27, 2010 491
Revlon Grow Luscious Waterproof
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This mascara brush is the biggest I’ve ever seen. Its bigger than Maybelline Colossal, Max Factor False Lash Effect and Essence Multi-action mascaras. It’s like those hair mascaras you used to get that would give you temporary streaks of colour. As Maryanne said the opening is huge and a lot of mascara ends up on the tip of the brush which you have to wipe off. The brush does taper towards the tip which did help me when it came to application. I applied this mascara very slowly with a magnifying mirror to avoid potential injuries. I must say that upon first application the mascara does look good. It gives nice definition and a little length and volume. It does also feel quite heavy on the lashes but they don’t feel hard. I could see tiny flakes on the tips of my lashes which ended up on my face when I touched my eyes. I don’t know how effective the lash growth properties are because the flakes irritated my eyes after a few hours, there’s no way I’d wear this every day to find out. It does seem quite waterproof so I guess I save this one for days to the beach and holidays when I know I’ll be swimming and the water will wash the flakes away.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply