Review Detail

4.5 8 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 17, 2016 846
Definitely All in one mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Thank you so much for choosing me to review this mascara. I was so fortunate, and as mentioned to Desiree, I was about to buy mascara on my way home.

I was lucky enough to choose the ‘Ultimate All in One’ selection from Revlon. From first glance it looks like a normal mascara. I like that the bottle of the mascara is matte, making it feel slightly different and I’ll be able to quickly reach into my handbag or makeup bag without having to look, as the texture would be my first clue.

The brush on the wand looks very tiny compared to the ‘usual’ mascara brushes. Don’t let this underestimate you though… I received this mascara last week Friday, and I have tried and tested it every day since. It’s a mini-oval shaped brush and it gets to each lash

It’s not waterproof, so when I went for my run after work, it smudged the 1st and 2nd time and then I decided to first remove the mascara before starting to run – which is slightly a schlep cos my routine is so strict with time being a main factor (for me personally). I was very interested in this mascara as it claims to volumise, lengthen, define, and lift lashes, while providing intense color, and I loved to see which factor it would like up to… I grew to like the size of the brush, as it was very easy using it on my bottom lashes, so no accidental smudging ?

I’ve used it now for this week and besides the smudging from perspiration, I’m very happy with this mascara. It really defines my lashes and even though I already have long lashes, somehow people noticed it slightly more this week. I can honestly say that I feel (and maybe I need to use it for even longer) but this mascara lives up to what it claims to do. My lashes have more volume, appear curled, doesn’t smudge (if not running) and a definite lift to my lashes as well. Don’t have much to say about the colour, because its black… Works for me

Please excuse the brows, my threading appointment is tomorrow morning *blush*

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply