Review Detail

4.5 8 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 17, 2016 847
Lashes that stop traffic- Absolutely inlove
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

If you have lashes that do not want to stay up and curled no matter what you try, this mascara will change your life! (Ok, maybe Im feeling a bit dramatic today. "drama"tic? get it? :) )

For the past few years, I've been on the hunt for a perfect mascara that will brighten up my eyes and make me look like I've slept a solid 8 hours during test week. Highly unlikely. I've tried a range of products from the lower end like Essence to the higher end with the "They're Real" Benefit mascara's.

All of them were great when I put them on but throughout the day I just see them reverting back to my natural shape. Even after using a curler to keep that kink in. No such luck.

Until I tried the Dramatic Definition Mascara from Revlon. There haven't been much reviews as its still a relatively new product, so I took a leap and bought it. It is absolutely amazing! The brush has brissels that separate your individual lashes, avoiding any clumps when you try and build on it. The wet formula also helps when applying multiple layers effortless with minimal clumping.

I have the "blackest Black" non-waterproof one and its really easy to remove aswell with minimum lash sacrifices. So no raccoon effect when you wake up in the morning.

I recommend this product to anyone and everyone who wants long lasting dramatic eyes especially students that don't have the luxury to just replace a mascara thats let them and their eyelashes down.
A very good use of that measly allowance we get each month.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
B
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply