Review Detail

4.5 8 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 17, 2016 846
Clearly defined lashes - I love this!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Mascara is a beauty staple in even the most basic of makeup bags. It just seems to complete and polish a look.

Depending on your desired effect, it can take a while to find a mascara that does the job you want it to, while taking into account your natural lashes and the best way to show them off. I've found that since I naturally have long lashes, I like to define that length with thinner mascara formulas and precise wands. To that end, I cannot fault the Revlon Dramatic Definition Mascara.

It is a 'wet' formula; it's not tacky and so it rarely clumps. It's very black, probably my favourite feature of the mascara and it add serious length to my lashes. It is not a volumizer and so sometimes I feel as though my lashes do err on the "dolly" side but it's a look I personally really like. Another massive pro to this mascara is that it stays put - very often I'll see on myself and my friends that mascara shifts and creates oh-so-cute raccoon rings around the eyes, but this Revlon mascara doesn't budge. Surprisingly, it's actually not hard to remove. When I take it off I use my Garnier Micellar Water and it all comes off on a cotton pad.

I would definitely recommend this mascara should you want to add length and bold definition to your lashes.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
W
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply