Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 8 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers May 21, 2012 363
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I read a review on this product months ago and have been excited to try them. But they've taken their sweet time getting to SA.

While wandering around my local clicks the other day I spotted the new Revlon display and nearly died from excitement when I saw that these lip butters were finally available!

I bought a bright pink shade called Sweet Tart. The consistency is very creamy with great pigmentation. I wore this out to an event last week and got so many compliments. It looks like a lipstick, but feels like a butter. My lips felt moisturised and soft. I was really impressed.

The colour isn't long wear though so be prepared to reapply. That said, you don't need a mirror for this as you can glide this on like a lip balm. I'm going to be heading back from some other colours (There's a gorgeous candy apple red and a bright tangerine that I have my eye one).

Price wise it's not bad. I paid around R120 for this which is pretty standard for Revlon. I didn't mind so much. The packaging is pretty, and good quality (it doesn't look like it will smash up in my handbag).

This is a product I will be getting a lot of wear out of this winter.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply