Review Detail

4.4 15 0.5
Lipsticks July 04, 2012 500
Revlon ColorStay Ultimate
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I recieved the Revlon ColorStay Ultimate - Liquid Lipstick from the BeautyBulletin VIP Member section. Boy was I surprised! I've just gotten out of a relationship and what better change than a new lipstick to try out!

The packaging of the product is done neatly and it almost looks like a see-through glass lipstick. The colour I got was "Maximum Mocha" a colour I believe is perfect for day wear. It looks natural but still has that extra colour to lighten up your face. I'm very fair and it fitted my skin type perfectly. The colour has small glitter particles to also give your lips and extra glow. I found the applicator at times to have a bit too much lipstick on, but that isn't a big boogie. The lipstick itself also isn't sticky.

Revlon claims the lipstick last 24 hours. When I wore it, it lasted max 4 hours and that was wind, sun and eating included. Who needs lipstick to last 24 hours anyways? I just need a lipstick to get me through a meeting, than dinner with a cutie or to look good and last on a night out with friends.

If your looking for lipstick that can keep up with your lifestyle, the Revlon ColorSray Ultimate Lipstick is for you!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply