Review Detail

4.4 15 0.5
Lipsticks July 04, 2012 501
Peachy brightening lipstick
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The colorstay range of Revlon lipsticks has a slimmer design and a completely different feel and texture to all their other lipsticks. They first go on extremely creamy and smooth. It feels like they are melting when coming in contact with your lips. As the day goes on they really set into your lips and unfortunately dry them out as well. It is however very long lasting due to that drier texture.

Cozy Coral shade is very unique. It is a pearl finish so it shows up very frosty. The colour is a peachy coral with gold shimmer. It is almosy honey colour so don't expect any bright coral colour. I don't normally like frosty lipstick but this shade does a great job at just brightening the complexion and it doesn't look garish at all. I always wear this shade on top of lip balm as it can look a bit cakey. It is also best to top it up with a clear gloss to keep it from drying.

The lipstick doesn't have any discernable flavour or smell.

I am very happy with the purchase - the colour is very pretty and really lightens up my face. I am prepared to live with the drying effect as the price was so worth it!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply