Review Detail

4.4 15 0.5
Lipsticks July 04, 2012 501
Very pale nude on me
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I got this when it first came out. I am totally crazy about nude lipsticks that they make the majority of my stash. But the interesting thing is that nudes can vary hugely in their undertones and tints. This particular lipstick was definitely one of the lightest I own. It is pretty much beige with just a tad of peach undertone. On me (I have dark lips which makes the lipstick look lighter) it is just one tiny step above wearing concealer on my lips. It comes off very pale but still within the range of being wearable on its own. What I do like is that it cancells out the natural colour of my lip so I can wear nice light lipglosses on top which normally don't show up on my dark lips. Make sure to make another feature of your face (eyes or cheeks) stand out enough otherwise this lipstick can make you look washed out and bland...It contains no shimmer.

The coverage is pretty decent. It applies smoothly and I don't find it drying. Just as the girls below said, you really need to exfoliate and moisturise your lips before wearing it, because it emphasizes dryness and wrinkles.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply