Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lipcolor | Always Sienna
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Price:

R150

Packaging:
I found the packaging to be really cute it came it a clear box, so that made picking out the exact color I wanted so much easy other then that it has a pretty standard look. The lip color is two sided one with the gloss and the other with the lip color,this is quite different to anything I have ever seen before. It does have a douche applicator which from previous products makes application of product a breeze.

My thoughts about using the Revlon Colorstay 24 lip color :

Overall I really love this product from Revlon it's one of the best if not the best lip product I have ever used. I got a really great winter color which is a dark red color that seem to go great with my light caramel complexion. Application was such a joy, it just glided on so easy and control of product was a pleasure as it didn't go over my lips at all. The color payoff is super pigmented.

I then added the gloss to it and this made the color go pow!!! I decided to put the 24 hours to the test, which revlon claims it should last for. Sadly it wasn't at all for that long but a good solid 8-10 hours it lasted all day whilst at work. That is the longest any lip product has stay put on my lips and not a single smudge during the day. I had my lunch and numerous cups of coffee and not once has this color vanished from my lips the color stayed lightly tinted till I showered the evening.

I huge thumbs up from me , revlon gets my beauty candy loves stamp of approval.

My Overall Ratings:

Packaging: 9/10

Price: 8/10

Quality : 10/10

Long Lasting: 10/10

Candy Factor: 9/10

Please have a look at my blog for full review: http://beautycandyloves.blogspot.com/

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
June 23, 2014
A friend of mine bought this the other day and it looks absolutely stunning on her! I'm thinking, payday needs to get here ASAP!
Y
Yolika
July 14, 2014
Whooo I like,I like!!
BB
bianca b.k
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply