Review Detail

4.2 4 0.5
Powders October 06, 2010 194
Lovely product especially when on sale!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I got this powder in Suntan Matte and Brighten.

I use Suntan Matte as a bronzer but not for contouring. I believe that one shouldn't contour with shimmery bronzer shades. Despite the name this one is shimmery. I use it on my cheekbones instead of blush when I go for a more natural look. It really warms up and brightens the face.

Shade Brighten is a highlighter. It is very shimmery and has to be applied sparingly. I personally would never apply it all over the face. For me that would highlight pores like crazy. I mainly use on the top of my cheekbones and the highest point of the nose bridge. It really brightens. I also like the fact that it is basically colourless - just fine shimmer. It is really gorgeous - I love it.

What I don't like about both of these - is that they are very hard. I have to dig into mine with a very scratchy brush to pick up enough color. I could never use my MAC 187 brush for instance. In my opinion that is a minus because your shouldn't have to dig in like that.

What I like about both is the lovely sturdy classy looking packaging and a huge amount of product you get. Definitely worth the price I paid for it!

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply