4.7 41 0.5
REVLON COLORSTAY LONGWEAR MAKEUP FOUNDATION
Foundations November 08, 2022 3733
FOR A SECOND TIME
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Makeup was never really my thing till I turned 17. I got my shade matched and I was off to buy my first ever bottle of foundation. At that time Revlon ColorStay had just launched a new look with two different formulas and they both had different finishes. However once I started using it I noticed that the foundation turned grey around my upper lip after 2hrs of applying it. When I was given an opportunity to test the new Revlon ColorStay LongWear Makeup Foundation, I jumped at the opportunity. Not only was the formula elevated with Hyaluronic Acid to boost the skins natural moisture but it uses SPF 20 for an all day soft, naturally lit finish. And my, oh, my was I impressed!!! Unfortunately I picked the wrong shade(Toast 010 Normal/Dry Skin) but that didn’t stop me, I mixed my foundation with a little bit of Revlon ColorStay Skin Awaken 5-in-1 Concealer and away we went applying it. I checked back after 2hrs and not a grey patch in sight. The foundation felt light on my skin, I opted for little less foundation but this foundation has the abilty to be full coverage. I have now found my perfect foundation as I prefer the natural finish however I am still on the prowl for my perfect shade.
For a beginner this would be the absolute perfect foundation! This is one foundation you have to own!
G
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments