Review Detail

4.2 3 0.5
Eyeshadows January 07, 2011 187
Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eyeshadow Quad
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have 5 of these eye shadow quads. The colors I have are Steel Impressions, Sandstorm, Berry Bloom, Sultry Smoke and Spring Moss. My fave ones, and the two that I use the most are Steel Impressions and Sultry Smoke. Both of these have grey's and blacks on them. The Steel Impressions one has a green color on it and a pretty white color/highlighter. The Sultry Smoke one has a light blue/purple color and a Dark Blue. All these colors are very pigmented and some of them have a slight sparkle to them. They apply nicely and also blend well. They really do last the whole day, and when I'm applying my makeup I usually reach for these eye shadows first. They are so convenient and the colors are very pretty.

What I love about the Sandstorm quad is the shimmer. The browns are gorgeous and so soft and glide so easily onto your eyelids. I don't have any complaints when it comes to these quads. I have been using them for a while and they have lasted very long. I don't experience any fall out, they don't crease, they are very pigmented, the light colors look sheer with a slight shimmer and they blend well.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply