Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 5 0.5
Concealers February 26, 2012 271
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is a really hard-working concealer, and a little goes a very long way !
Great coverage without being chalky, and I found it moisturising without being too heavy or greasy, even with my combination skin.
I'm generally not a fan of products containing sunscreen, as they are often gloopy and don't contain enough sunscreen to actually be effective. This might irritate some users because of the SPF, but I found it ok.
You need a light hand for under-eye use, as too much product will settle into fine lines. When I got the quantity right, it was perfect, and didn't give me any mascara-melt, which I battle with on most concealers.
Excellent for cover around the nose area and over eyelids to help prime lids for shadow (a most under-rated trick !) I didn't try it for other blemishes as The Skin is happily behaving.
One quibble - the shade range is quite narrow and I fell somewhere between Light and Medium (both pink-toned) but found the Light-Medium shade a little grey. You'll need to test to see which one works for you.
Definitely recommended, and not just for the 30+ target market. This will be good for anyone who has some skin discolouration to hide !
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply