Review Detail

4.1 5 0.5
Concealers February 26, 2012 271
super creamy concealer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was on a hunt for a good undereye conceler when I saw this product when it first came out. Light medium is a good colour match for me. It has a bit of a peachy tint which is good for covering purple hues of my undereye circles. The first thing that impressed me is how creamy it is. I need the tiniest dot (it is very easy to control the amount you squeeze because the tube has a pointy and narrow tip) and it spreads very well and blends seemlessly. It dosn't have any cakiness about it which is great. It can be built up but you need to let it dry layer by layer. It is also creamy enough to cover face blemishes with a brush. It has great coverage.

Overall I am happy with the purchase. It hasn't turned my world upside down but it is good enough for the price. The only thing I noticed is that it collects in my wrinkles a bit, a couple of hours after application, but it has been the case with every single concealer I have ever tried so no real surprise for me there. Definitely try this out!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
May 30, 2011
forgot to mention that it also contains SPF 25. This is really good because I heard that the undereye area is the most vulnerable to skin cancer.
K
Kiki
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply