Review Detail

4.1 5 0.5
Concealers February 26, 2012 272
Concealing my
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Today was the day to review a Revlon concealer.I generally struggle to find a concealer which works for me- to cover those hormonal pimples which appear as if they were sent by a demonic force!

Even though Revlon is a trusted and great brand, my pimples and dark marks are stubborn, and unfortunately this concealer was unable to save me from the pimple bomb explosion.

Revlon products generally have a yellow undertone, so it is for the girls whom tan easily and are not as pale.

The great addition to the concealer is that it is part of the age defying range, something you're never too old to start using!

It also features a Vitamin C and licorice-enriched formula that instantly reduces the appearance of age spots and discolorations for smooth, more even looking skin.

The tubed like packaging makes this concealer look a lot more exclusive, and the sponge is excellent for even product distribution.

If you are a Revlon fanatic, you will be utterly impressed with this concealer, but unfortunately I still have a bit of a concealer mission left...

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply