Review Detail

3.0 2 0.5
Nail Care, Treatments October 17, 2011 328
Revlon - 60 Seconds Quick Dry Spray
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was very disappointed in this product. Ok, so I have a problem with painting my fingernails. It doesn't matter if I sit for 2 hours and wait for them to dry. They always smudge. I think this might be an hereditary problem cause my mom suffers from the same problem. ;)

So I bought this in the hopes of finding something that could work for both my mom and I. However I don't think this spray delivered. I honestly can't think of one positive thing to say. The spray nozzle is weird. It doesn't spray where you point it. One spray is supposed to be enough for one nail. But the only problem is that you can't get the stuff onto your nail. I also find if you spray a little bit too close to the nail then it spreads the polish and ruins everything.

It also doesn't dry the nail in 60 seconds. I might have a problem with my nails but I found after 5 minutes my nails were still tacky to the touch. I hate it that I can never get a perfect application and I was really hoping this would work. Unfortunately not.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
October 18, 2011
Maybe you should try seche vite if you can find it here in SA. I know some salons sell them, but I haven't seen it yet =/ (Just heard through the grape vine).

I know how you feel! Everytime im done painting my nails I need the loo.... =/
K
kikobunny0102
October 18, 2011
In reply to an earlier comment

Thanks Chloe, I will keep an eye out. :) I'll just move in the wrong direction and my nails smudge. Like yesterday I painted my nails and they seemed fine. An hour later I scratched my head and two nails were ruined. Seriously. What the heck?! LOL. And it's not too thick. Two coats. :(
C
csj16
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply