4.9 8 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams May 23, 2016 544
L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew Anti-agent night Replumping care
(Updated: September 07, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My night routine just got a whole lot better since using this. Who doesn't want to feel like a princess when they wake up? Well, this night cream surely performs miracles during the night to create a beautiful, soft face when I wake. I love massaging it into my face and neck, which again gives me the feeling of a mini spa treatment. This is the first night cream I've used that gives me the results I never knew I wanted.

Six weeks has passed since I started using the products and the night cream is my absolute favorite. Usually creams with a fragrance does not agree with my sensitive skin, but not this one. I still imagine I smell mangos every time I open the jar. Beautifully soft, non-greasy and easily absorbed is how I can describe this cream. The term "beauty sleep" has taken on a whole new meaning to me. I now wake up with less pillow lines as my face has received a mini spa treatment every time I apply this cream. I'm loving the results and can happily say that this is worth every single cent. Best of all is that my jar is only half now, because you use very little of the cream, so you won't need to buy it every month. It's certainly very budget friendly.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
F
Top 1000 Reviewer 8 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply