Review Detail

4.8 9 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums May 23, 2016 945
Revitalift Filler Renew Eye Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I started using the Revitalift Filler Renew 26 March 2016 and by 7 June 2016 I can already feel and see a major difference.
My crows feet on the side of my eyes are already lighter and not so visible anymore,the bags under my eyes is fading away slowly and this just in 2 weeks time.

I was amazed by how thick the serum was and really thought it wouldn't apply properly but to my amazement it applied like a dream,and what makes the serum even more unique is the little silver applicator which makes it super easy to squeeze out just the right amount for each application and the container is super easy to hold and you don't have to worry if it does mannage to slip out of your hand and falls on the floor as it won't break tried,tested and proved =-)

Before each and every application you must make sure you washed and cleansed your face properly.

Using soft stroking movements with the applicator's curved side you then apply just the right amount around your eye,and after the application almost emediately you start feeling a prickling sensation that really doesn't last all that long but that way I knew the serum was busy doing it's job.

This serum makes my eyes look and feel younger and I see visiable results in just 4 hours.

I thought one would only be able to find this product at Edgars but to my amazement I saw it at Clicks and DIschem and they have the full range from the facial wash right through to the cleansers and toners at very reasonable prices and these products per tub or bottle if you use it spairingly everyday,twice a day could easily last you up to 3 months.

If you are tired of your little imperfections around your eyes why not give this great product a try?I can gauruntee you,you will be amazed and will go back for more.

This serum is suitable for ages 40-60 years but I prefer to start earlier at a younger age and take extra better care of my skin.

I hope you enjoyed my review and I hope to write lots more :)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
PhotoGrid_1465208676526.jpg
PhotoGrid_1465208452641.jpg
T
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply