4.7 6 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 27, 2016 625
L'Oréal Paris Filler Renew Anti-Ageing Day Replumping Care
(Updated: September 07, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This lightweight, yummy cream (smells like mango) is applied after the Replumping serum. It is to lock in that moisture so your skin can really benefit from it. I was concerned that the fragrance would irritate my sensitive skin, but not at all. Best part of my morning routine is massaging this into my skin. It feels like a mini pamper session. I constantly have to remind myself not to keep touching my face during the day as its gotten so soft

After six weeks I can honestly say that I love, love, love this range. Winter normally has a harsh effect on my face, but this time I had help to combat the dry, flaking skin I always get. Who does not love softer skin? The day cream has really exceeded my expectations as not once did I have to worry that my sensitive skin was peeling. This is enough to make me happy, but I still received more. I've noticed that my skin has tightened quite a bit and I have a healthy non-greasy glow. My jar is only half now because you don't need to use a lot of the product, which means it's good for your pocket too. I truly enjoy my mornings now because I get to pamper myself every time I apply this cream.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
F
Top 1000 Reviewer 8 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply