4.7 6 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams July 27, 2016 624
L'Oréal Revitalift Filler Renew Day Cream
(Updated: August 14, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The purpose of Revitalift Filler Renew range is to mimic the long-term effect of fillers in creams. All the products in the range promise fuller looking contours and plumper skin.

I figure the magic formula in this product range is the high levels of hyaluronic acid. It boasts 10 times the amount in their products in this range. Now we already have natural hyaluronic acid in our skin so this is like a top up to the normal amount and can only boost our moisture levels. L’Oreal has also shrunk the molecule for this new filler-inspired range, so it can go deeper into the surface layer where it holds onto water longer for a more plumping effect.

They also contain Fibroxyl plant extract, known for its firming properties.

The Day Cream is rich and comforting and definitely helps skin feel plumper. It has a soufle type texture which is luxurious and hydrating.

This is a great product for those with dry skin, and its a great primer before your BB cream. Its non-greasy and easily absorbed. My skin literally sucked this cream getting drunk it is heavy fragrance.

The only downside to this product is the strong fragrance. I normally associate strong fragrance creams with irritation for my sensitive skin. Although, I didn't have any irritating effects from this day cream, it's definitely worth a serious sniff BEFORE purchasing. The fragrance isn't unpleasant, it just won't be for every one.

#TheTruthAboutAgeing

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
L'OREAL FILLER RENEW DAY CREAM
AD
Top 100 Reviewer 105 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply