Review Detail

4.7 6 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums July 27, 2016 1045
#TheTruthAboutAgeing
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using the L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Renew Filler products for less than a week and although they say you should start seeing results after 2-4 weeks, I am amazed at the changes I can already feel . My skin does not feel so tight and itchy. The product smells amazing and gets well absorbed into my skin. I also love the packaging. The L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew Eye Cream comes with a curved and smooth edge, which you apply below the eye...on those little crow feet, and with the smooth edge you massage the product well into the skin, whilst stimulating the skin. The L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Filler Renew Serum comes in a unique container that keeps the product sealed in for freshness and which disperses just the right amount of product. I have seen a dramatic change in the crinkly line across my forehead. The day cream leaves my skin glowing and fresh and allows for my foundation to glide on smoothly. Applying the night cream has resulted in me not waking with a dry, flaky skin. Just love it. @LOrealParisSouthAfrica, @BeautyBulletin. Can't wait to see the results in a week or 2

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply