Review Detail

4.7 9 0.5
Lipsticks August 28, 2014 422
Best Budget Lipcolour
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Wet 'n Wild Mega Last Lip Colour is the budget beauty's answer to high-end quality lip colour. I bought mine after succumbing to the buzz of beauty bloggers and Youtube makeup artists who all swear that this range boasts a few dupes for Mac lipsticks. I have mine in three shades: Cherry Bomb, a deep vampy wine red, Spiked with Rum, a spicey brown-red, and Sandstorm, a brown-toned pink that shows up as a coral-toned brown on my lips.

The formula of this product is comfortable to wear as it is soft and glides on during application. Despite what some may say, it is not matte, but more of a satin matte finish and therefore a lot more moisturising than matte lipsticks. In terms of wearability, it lasts long enough, but will transfer during eating and drinking. However, given the price and quality of the product, it is definitely worth the purchase.

Very seldom do you find a lipstick as inexpensive as this one with great pigmentation. While the darker colours are slightly patchier, the colour delivery is deeply pigmented and rich. I will most definitely be repurchasing these lippies.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply